are what life is made of.
- Did all the errands, socialite commitments, church, ANZAC Day memorial service/parade by Sunday and spent today at home on: facebook, tumblr, washing, baking, photography and whatever the fuck else i felt like.
- Around midday as i stalked my way through Fb, I got a call from a random no. only to be surprised by Zola, my bestie Aussie/New Yorker back Down Under for a 6 week holiday. I’m equally frightened and excited at the mayhem in store. This girl puts the zing my life. Can’t wait to see her tomorrow, 1+ year apart is too long.
- I’m not anxious about work, as I usually am every Sunday night. The next few weeks are gonna be EPIC with tax deadlines left, right and centre. I always get so overwhelmed and stressed out this time of the year, but I’ve decided to take control this year. I’m not married to my career, nor does it define who I am. I’ll put 100% effort and commitment over the next month and the rest is beyond my control.
- It feels good jotting down my thoughts.
- Tuesday is finally here so I better get some sleep. A good day to y’all.
#19: Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
I’m going to say something I’ve never said about a book before: I liked the movie better.
I totally agree with you. My top three for this exception are The English Patient (and I love Michael Oondatje’s work), Lord Of The Rings trilogy and Fight Club.
Where do I start…I’ve completely lost touch with my favourite cyber space. Seriously, i’ve been so busy doing nothing (well not exactly, but it sure feels that way) that I don’t even have my regular night caps going through le dashboard.So here I am with a fleeting hello. I miss you all and I’ll be back soon enough. ex oh
Best on-liner? Sue: I’m engorged with venom and triumph!