and I’m heading to the land of warmth, familiarity and dreams! Always feel this way after my Wednesday nightcap of GLEE. How epic was the poker face rendition? And I discovered today (coz I’m not at all familiar with the Broadway scene) that Idina Menzel is married to Taye Diggs. Some women do have it all!! (:
Picking 5 songs is almost impossible. When it comes to music I appreciate variety and I listen to different genres depending on my mood. For this exercise though, I figured I’d need something that always puts a smile on my face…oui? So in no particular order:
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Lauryn Hill cover
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- September - Earth, Wind and Fire
- My Love ft T.I - Justin Timberlake
- Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
Wow…random isn’t it? What would yours be?
Some of the few i’m willing to own up to:
trashy reality TV - Jersey Shore, The Real Housewives series, NYC Prep, SYTYCD…
- dancing to a tune on my ipod as i walk (in public).
- a good book - in the right mood i’d pick it over sex.
- brussels sprouts
- Trey Songz
Day 01- Guilty pleasure Day 02- Something that inspires you Day 03- The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why
- Day 04- What you imagine paradise to be like
- Day 05- A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
- Day 06- Earliest thing you can remember
- Day 07- Favorite cover of your favorite song
- Day 08- Someone you think would make a good president
- Day 09- Five things you want to see change
- Day 10- A dream you had this past week described in detail
- Day 11- Favorite picture ever taken of yourself
- Day 12- Your favorite musical artist’s life story
- Day 13- A memory that never fails to make you laugh
- Day 14- Best mashup you’ve ever heard
- Day 15- A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most.
- Day 16- Something that you want to do within the next five years.
- Day 17- What you want to be remembered for.
- Day 18- A picture that makes you feel
- Day19- A passage from a book that has touched you
- Day 20- A band that you immediately liked and the song that made you like them.
- Day 21- Your favorite medium of art.
- Day 22- Someone you would give your life up for without question.
- Day 23- Most awkward first impression you feel you’ve ever given
- Day 24- Something you did as a child that other people remember you for.
- Day 25- Something you would do if no one stopped you or if you knew you wouldn’t fail.
- Day 26- Your definition of love.
- Day 27- Your definition of the meaning of life.
- Day 28- A moment you remember being completely happy in and a description of why you believe you were. What is your definition of happiness?
- Day 29- What you live for.
- Day 30- Ways you believe you have grown over the past thirty days.
LENA HORNE, reflecting on her 80th birthday. She passed away last night at the age of 92.
~ The Good Life (via gatekeeper)
a life worthwhile- good night